Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara - My Honest Review

I want to start off by saying that I receive this Younique 3D Mascara complimentary for testing purposes from Kelly Hackney. She is a independent presenter who contacted me about sending me a product to test out and review. At first I was very skeptical about trying this product, but I wanted to see what the hype is all about since I been seeing it all over the internet. 


  


I was very intrigued to hear that it will give me thicker and longer lashes, because let's be honest who doesn't want longer and thicker lashes? I also learned that the mascara is gluten free, vegan, cruelty free and it does not contain any harsh chemicals. Ones I heard the mascara is all natural I was all in and excited to try it. 





When I received the mascara in mail I was ready to do a makeup look of the day and try out this new product. I had the pretty black packaging in my hands and opened it with excitement like it was Christmas morning. I had the mascara in my hand finally and was like let's see how this goes... 




                                             




So, my result was that this Younique 3D Mascara delievers lush, full long lashes, but I think technique is key here. I realized I got the best results when I used one coat of transfer gel, one coat of fibers and then finish off with a second coat of transfer gel again. My lashes looked really long and full and I loved the dramatic look I was able to achieve. 



                                             

Will I buy this mascara in the future? Absouletly, let's see how long it lasts me and if it's for a while than I'll give it a try again. Any mascara that gives long and thick lashes is worth the money. If you are interested in ordering this Younique 3D Fiber Lashes mascara, visit www.youniqueproducts.com/kellyhackney



                                              


You are also welcome to e-mail her at: fab3Dlashes@yahoo.com for any questions. She is extremely friendly and will answer all your questions in a friendly, professional, and honest manner.


Go ahead and give it a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment