Friday, September 4, 2015

NEW Too Faced LOVE palette: Review

                            

My new favorite palette has to  be this LOVE palette by Too Faced. My recent favorite used to be the original Chocolate Bar Pallete which I used all the time and Love palette has topped the Chocolate Bar palette now. I LOVE all Too Faced products and when I saw on Instagram photos how this product looked I knew I had to have it. At that point I didn't even  care about the quality of the product.


                            


When I received the palette in mail it looked even better in person. Once I opened the palette and saw how beautiful it is inside, I just couldn't believe it. The inside of it is even more amazing than the outside. It has three little hearts in the middle that make the palette look extra beautiful. It has 15 different shades with different finishes. The palette includes beautiful colors in matte, shimmer and pearl finishes. It comes with an amazing eyeliner and that was just a bonus for me.

                            


The quality of the eyeshadows is amazing and they have no fallout to very little fallout. You can make a gorgeous look for a day out to a night out with so many gorgeous colors to choose from. I have had the colors all day on my eyes and at the end of the day when I got home it was still there, with a little bit of fallout, but nothing I would complain about. I'm totally in love with this palette and I would recommend it for everyone to buy. I can not wait to find out what will be the next thing Too Faced has in store for us. 

                             

What are your thoughts on this palette and Too Faced company?


No comments:

Post a Comment