Wednesday, September 9, 2015

TOO FACED Love Flush Blush review

                                                  

As soon as I laid  my eyes on this Too Faced blush I knew right away I had to have it. I was completely obsessed with the way it looks. The box itself that it comes in is so adorable and cute. The shape of the compact (heart) is so cute. The fact that the compact themselves color coordinate with the blush shades inside is phenomenal.  Inside the blush bunnies and floral motif decorates the powder blush. The decor of the blush on top is so pretty that I even felt bad putting my brushes into the blush to mess it up. 



                                    


I bought the "Justify My Love" because I love pink blushes and usually use pink blushes. All the other colors are just as Gorgeous if it suits your skin tones. The color is a beautiful bright pink with a hint of sparkle in it. The sparkle is barely noticeable so it's definitely not too much. It goes on the skin very smoothly and looks beyond Gorgeous. 


                                    



The only thing that did bother me a little was the size of it. I expected it to  be as big as the Soul Mates bronzer/blush, but it was actually a lot smaller. I just felt like if I'm paying $26 I do want to get a bigger size and my moneys worth. Now that I had the blush for a while, I kind of got used to the size of it and I like it being small. It's easy to carry in the purse, clutch or even a bigger wallet.



                                    



The bunnies and floral decor on top of the actual blush does start to fade out with usage,  but it does take a while. The blush does last a long time. I have not worn it 16 hours, but I have worn it 10 hours and it was still very noticeable on my face. I do think it's an awesome buy and I would recommend everyone to get it. In the future I hope to get the rest of the amazing colors.



                                    



What are your thoughts on this blush?




No comments:

Post a Comment