Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Best Mascara from Drugstore Brands!

So ladies, are you ready for this? I have tried so many mascaras and still in the process to try many, but my TOP one so far is still Maybelline Lash Stilleto Ultimate Length Macara. The mascara has a thin brush and long which works so well to create long lashes and create a seductive look. It will never clamp up the lashes together, makes the lashes look so NEAT!! Seriously when I say "neat", I really mean neat, they are all separated nicely like a professional did my lashes. The mascara run from $8 - $10 depending on the store you buy it at. I think it's an awesome price and such great quality. I have not found any other high brand or drug store brand mascara that I like better for my lashes. Believe me when I tell you, I have tried everything from: Tarte, Mac, Too faced, Lancome, Benefits, Dior,  and Bobbi Brown (and I'm sure I'm missing some other ones from the high brands that I forgot about trying over the years), but I always went back to the simple Maybelline Stilleto mascara. Maybe, just maybe sometimes less is better, cheaper is better, and simple could be better. If you are looking to try new mascaras I think it's worth a try for $8. It won't make your lashes thick, but it will make them long (very long). If you apply over and over as I do, it will make them much thicker if that's what you wish for as well. Try it and let me know what you think of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment