Friday, November 7, 2014

Magic Perfecting Base Primer

 I'm in love with this primer!! Leaves my skin so smooth and looking flawless.  You will get the perfect skin texture. The formula is so light and so smooth and glides on to the skin. Most importantly it minimizes the appearance of the pores and lines on the face. It has a matte finish which I completely LOVE!!! I hate to look oily or shiny after a primer and if you do too than this primer is for you. At first I was scared of trying it on because it looks greasy, but when you apply it definitely is not.  I think it runs around $13-14 at drugstores and you can look for sales and get it for a even better price. It is definitely a small little jar and small amount of product for that much money, but honestly you do not need to use much of it because it spreads around the face easily. Just a small amount on your fingers or a brush and just spread around the face. I do think it's worth the money because it does what it promises. Let me know what you have tried it.





No comments:

Post a Comment