Sunday, November 16, 2014

Physicians Formula Bronzers & Blushes!

So, I just recently started using Physicians Formula brand and let me tell you...I'm obsessed. I totally LOVE their bronzers and blushes. I have about 4 bronzers and 3 blushes from them. I'm totally a make up addict and keep buying even if I like the way it looks and believe me you'll fall for their looks. Physicians Formula bronzers and blushes look so sexy, beautiful, and cute that you just can't resist it when you see it.

Bronzers: The quality of their bronzers is so awesome that you will keep re-buying. They do exacly what they are intended for and give you a nice tan glow or nice tan line (whichever you prefer). I think whichever one you pick you can not go wrong with it. The third one from the pictures below is the cutest and the whole corset and heel thing it has going on is so sexy (when you see it you have to buy it). So I bought and hoped for the best and I was very impressed. Every single one could be used for a different occasion, some have a stronger glow, some stronger tan line, some lighter...so I pick which ever one suits me the best for the occasion. IN LOVE WITH ALL OF THEM!! Here are some pictures of the ones I got:




Blushes: Their blushes are so cute!!! Some may look like dark colors, but when you put it on it's such a soft pink. I'm totally in love with pink blushes and if you are too than you should get the one from them. Also, I heard Physicians Formula brand is also suppose to be better for your skin  than other brands (from what I hear). Their blushes are all natural and look just as amazing as the bronzers. Here are pictures of some the ones I have.



Totally worth buying and if you find them on sale even better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment