Sunday, November 16, 2014

Review of the "Under the Mistletoe" lipsticks!

Totally LOVE THEM!! At first I was scared to order them because I read so many bad reviews about them, but they are not like I read. People have said that they have so much glitter and you can feel the glitter on your lips (FALSE). I don't agree with those comments now that I have tried them out for myself. The three colors that come are Naked Dolly, Marshmallow Bunny, and Spice Spice Baby with shimmer. Shimmer is not noticeable while looking at the lipstick. The only time you will notice it is if you put it on your lips and you will see SHINE!!! Who doesn't like a little shine? You might not like them if you only use matte lipsticks without shine and use regular Too Faced lipsticks that are just place and don't have any shine in them. << I >> on the other hand use all types of lipsticks and I think a little shine never hurt nobody. Most lipsticks look nicer with a little shine. Gives your lips a GLOW! They are totally worth the money since it's 3 AWESOME lipsticks for $28. One Too Faced lipstick is $22. Treat yourself to something awesome. Let it be your first high brand lipstick and no one will know how much you payed, or let it be your 100th (a girl can never have enough lipsticks).  Treat yourself, who else will think of you if you won't think of yourself first? ; )

Negative: The only thing I did NOT like it the little sparkly bag they came in. The glitter falls off and it makes a mess out of your house. I will not be using it. I was about to throw into the garbage, but instead gave it to my 10 year old niece to play with (because she asked for it). Awesome gift for her, kids love glitter after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment