Sunday, November 16, 2014

Review of my November IPSY Bag!!

I'm in love with my ipsy bag!!! Seriously, most products I'm satisfied with! When I first received it I was so all smiles. The pink envelop in the mail makes it so exciting. Like my husband says "The way they packed it up and the way the pink looks, it could be junk in there and you would be excited about it". Good way to put it, but it was NOT junk in there!!! : )

Than you go on to open the bag and find even a better surprise in there, small makeup bag that looks so cute and could be used for so many things. Every month you are suppose to receive a different theme and different bag, that's exciting. This month is glitter bag and it's adorable. The glitter does not fall off since there is a thin layer or clear plastic over it, but you can barely see it, only when you touch it.


Than inside the bag is the best part yet...MAKEUP and other beauty products.



Review:
EYE PENCIL: The eye pencil is from Starlook and I saw online it goes for $14. The pencil alone is worth the $10 I payed. I got it in a purple color...Bingo...my favorite color. It has a little sparkle in it and when you put it on gives you a glow. Awesome color and great quality.

LIP PAINT: I never used lip paint before, my first try and I must say I'm impressed. I thought I would hate it, but I love it. It's sort of like lip gloss only a little thicker. The color is so fall/winter cherry red. I think it looks amazing on any skin color and I will be totally using it. Great shine to the lips.

EYE BASE: The eye base I loved as soon as I opened it. You could be using it as eye base or as an eyeshadow. I will be using it as an eyeshadow because the color is totally nice. Natural color with a little tint of golden through it. I think it will go on nicely for natural look. One of my favorites.

HAND CREAM: I love it!! Let's talk about the smell: seriously that smell is amazing, makes me want to eat it. It smells like strawberry and cream, it's sort of like whipped cream, but in reality it's really a hand cream. I mean seriously can you ask for anything better than a good smelling hand cream!? Another plus, it also goes on smoothly on the hands and I like the feeling of it, it's not greasy.

FACIAL CLEANSER: That little green tube is Glamglow (used for face wash). I never heard of that brand or never used it before. I don't think I want to. That was the only disappointment sort of. I mean it's such a small tube, I was not impressed with the amount I got. I could probably use it 3-4 times and it's gone (if even). I'm not really sure what the purpose of it is, what is it suppose to do to my face? It doesn't really say much on the tube, am I suppose to just figure this out on my own? I think I need directions with this one. I might give it to my husband and let him try it on, he is into new cleansers, me not so much. I would have wanted this to be another makeup product.

Do I think the IPSY bag is worth $10? TOTALLY!!! If you are into beauty products, go sign up!

Peace and Love,
M





No comments:

Post a Comment