Thursday, November 6, 2014

Physicians Formula Bronzer

Let's talk about this glamorous bronzer: This bronzer has all the nourishing vitamins, moisturizers, and anti-oxidants (at least that's what it claims, not like I would know much about that). But I do know those are good for your skin and I would go for it. But let's talk about my personal experience. A friend recommended I buy this bronzer and first I had doubts about it and wasn't so sure since it was Physicians Formula and I have never tried anything by this brand before. I decided to purchase it and give it a shot. There is two shades one is "Light to Medium" and the other one is "Medium to Dark". I decided to go with the darker shade because I prefer bronzers to be a little darker, that's what they are for anyways. I tried it on my face and automatically fell in love with it. This bronzer gives you that sun kissed glow. It's like you been on the sun the whole day and you just have that little sun tanned look like you do in summer days. I been asked if I went tanning to a salon in winter days, my answer to that "yes I have, tanning with my awesome Physicians Formula bronzer." ; )  The bronzer glides on smoothy for even coverage. You can use it alone or over makeup. When in a hurry just put some on your face and run. The mirrored compact includes a little application brush which is usable if you wish to use it, it's pretty soft. I do prefer to use my powder bronzer brush that I use everyday, but the one that comes with it is perfectly awesome as well. I believe I payed $11 for this bronzer and bought is at Bed Bath and Beyond and used a 20% coupon. Usually at drugstores they run about $15-$16, which is a lot for a drug store brand, but there is so many sales going on all the time that you can probably find it for much cheaper. CVS always has sales and you might be able to score them for cheap soon. Let me know your thought about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment